Monday, August 20, 2012

Easiest Pie EVER! :)

So... I think I have said this before, but I am no baker.  This isn't my humble brag either, like I regularly burn slice and bake cookies.  A couple of years ago, my friend from work gave me this recipe, and I have made it numerous times! It is so so easy, and so delicious! I liketo refer to it as the 3/4 pie, you will catch on! 

So these are your ingredients! Pie Crust, 8 oz cream cheese, hot fudge sauce, cool whip, sugar, cherry pie filling! 
 First you will start with your pie crust and your hot fudge sauce.  Remove the lid and heat your fudge sauce in the microwave for 45 secs to 1 min.  Then you will add it to your pie crust.  ONLY use about 3/4 the jar. 

 Then you will add your 8 oz of cream cheese and whip it with 1/4 cup sugar.  Once whipped you will fold in about 3/4 of your cool whip. Try to whip it enough to where there is few bumps. 
 Next... this is kind of important... make sure your fudge sauce is NOT HOT. If you need to pop it in the fridge for a few minutes that is totally fine, once the fudge is cooled, add your cream mixture to the top of the fudge. Add about 3/4 of your cream mixture. 
 Here it is... the important part is that you have to make sure you still have a little room at the top of your pie crust. 
 Now you add your can of cherry filling! 
 Refrigerate the pie until you are ready to serve! :) Enjoy its DELISH!!! :) 
 

2 comments:

We LoVe to hear from you!