Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Bestie B Gets Hitched!

We have a weird fairytale kind of make you want to hate us, amazeballs life.  My best friend (Bestie B) who I met in nursing school and then lived with for 3 years married Mr. R's best friend of his whole life last weekend! We are so incredibly blessed to have these people in our lives. I mean who grows up and has best friends that marry each other.  Mr. R and I were so honored to be a part of their big day! :) 



Here is the STUNNING Bride before putting on her dress ! 
Don't know if I have ever seen a more gorgeous bride! 



 Here is Miss Chloe!! She is the grooms niece but was also our flower girl.  We adore her and her beautiful mama!



 Me and Erin!! Love this lady so much!! 


I know its blurry but sooo worth it regardless!! Me and B did the same kind of jump rope dancing at my wedding so we had to reenact it! It was a Blast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LoVe to hear from you!