Monday, May 14, 2012

Pizza Dip and 26! :)

Who doesn't love pizza and who doesn't love an easy dip.  Well you are in luck. :) This is probably the easiest and fastest dip I know.  Also pretty cheap.  I think this was under $8 and I slaved over it for probably about 8 minutes. I think you can handle this one.  So you will need about 5 ingredients for the basic version, however this dip has a lot of freedom!! 

First... you will need an 8 oz container of whipped cream cheese. I added about 2 teaspoons of oregano to the cream cheese. 
You will use a pie pan... spread the cream cheese oregano mixture into the bottom of the pan. 

 Then you will add PIZZA SAUCE.  Lets be clear... marinara sauce is not pizza sauce. Spaghetti sauce is also not pizza sauce.  I know bubble is burst but there is something in a 14 oz jar in your grocery store called PIZZA sauce.  Mind Blown? :) 
Ours was by the mac and cheese but ill let you hunt for yours 

 Okay here is where the stuff gets real. You can add WHATEVER you want here... we were making this for some picky eaters so we stuck to pepperoni only, but you can do green peppers, onions, sausage, canadian bacon. ANY PIZZA toppings can go on this layer. 
 Then... Cheese.. I used 2 cups of mozzarella 
 Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes or until bubbly!! your kitchen will smell like you ordered a pizza, its quite the treat! 
Serve with a baguette! :) Its delish and a real crowd pleaser!  




So I turned 26 .  I feel like that needs its own sentence. ha.  Birthdays have always been a huge deal to me, I mean i enjoy a full week celebration. This year for whatever reason, i think probably because I am old, I just wanted something low key. So bestie b picked me up and we went out for my favorite meal.  Mr. R refuses to eat Sushi so its always a treat when I get some sushi time! We went to BLUE in fort worth and it was amaze balls 
 I don't know what your idea of low key is, but ours is clearly a little bloody mary martini for lunch :) 
What would you pick for your birthday meal? :)

okay okay now what we have all been waiting for right? :)

Do you already have your favorite guys picked out?? 
I can't wait to hear yalls thoughts on this season!! 

1 comment:

  1. I kinda like Chris & Arie. I liked Charlie and Im usually pretty good at picking final 3 the first night but he already got booted :( I like Chris tho! Who do u like?

    ReplyDelete

We LoVe to hear from you!